View live CCTV footage from this system on your web browser ! CLICK HERE and enter
user name: guest password: guest
PLEASE NOTE THAT SPEED AND QUALITY DEPENDS ON THE SPEED OF YOUR CONNECTION TO OUR SERVERS AS THERE MAY BE MANY USERS CONNECTED
Secure from the outside in
We know your home is everything from your possessions, to your family, to your garden. No matter what’s important to you, protection should start as early as possible. Outdoor security cameras and motion detection together with external loud speakers protect your home before anyone gets near the front or back door.
No more wondering “did I set the alarm?”
Have you ever forgotten to set your home alarm or worried if the last person to leave the house remembered? Worry no more. With smart security from VVSEC your system is doing it itself.
Watch over your property without being there
Internal video cameras help you stay connected with your home by viewing live video streams. For greater control and peace of mind our smart security system allows you to set up alerts so you know when your camera is activated.
External intruder alarm/warning loud speakers
Our CCTV/Alarm system will do more to prevent an intruder from damaging your property. Our system is not only going to send you Push Notification alert with attached images and videos, but also will take an action and issue automatic pre-recorded warning message together with alarming siren sound from the external loud speakers. This solution guarantees to deter any intruder. In this video below you can see how effective our system really is. The intruders have dramatically changed they behaviour.
HOW YOUR CCTV/ALARM SYSTEM OPERATES AND WHAT IT DOES.
It is very important to understand that the system is based on the profiles.
There are three preconfigured active profiles:
“at home” 06:00 – 08:00 & 17:00 – 00:00 (all week)
“at work/away” 08:00 – 17:00 (Monday – Friday)
“at night” 00:00 – 06:00 (all week)
These profiles are very flexible and can be removed or changed at any time.
What is the difference between the profiles?
1. profile at home
The system assumes everyone is at home therefore the only cameras which are recording are the front cameras looking on the front gate or entrance to record any entering and exiting members of family or visitors (camera/s does not send any notifications). Any internal or garden cameras does not record any footage, unless you require.
2. profile at work/away
The system assumes that your property is empty and everyone is at work or away, therefore the system is fully armed, all cameras will recognize any movement and will record it, sends automatic pre-recorded warning message to the external speakers and send you Push Notification to your mobile so you can look at the situation in the real time and take action.
3. profile at night
All external cameras are fully armed and will record any movement as well as issue a warning message to the external speakers. Also will send you a loud Push Notification to your mobile so you can take action. Internal cameras (if any) are not issuing any alerts to your mobile or speakers (unless you need to on ground floor etc.) they only record any internal movement.
WHAT IF THE SYSTEM IS RUNNING PROFILE ” at home” AND YOU NEED TO GO FOR SHOPPING LEAVING HOME EMPTY?
Well this is where the beauty of modern technology kicks in! It is called Geo-Fencing. Our CCTV/Alarm system will know when you leave your property and will automatically switch in to the “at work/away” profile securing your property and notifying you while you away. When you come back it will switch to the “home” profile.
What is Geo-Fencing and how to set it up?
Geo-Fencing is the positioning technology based on GPS used mainly in commercial and industrial environment. Our CCTV/Alarm system has such capabilities and is integrated with your smart phone over the GPS signal so it understand its location.
The use of GPS technology is to create a virtual geographic boundary around an area (your home/business) enabling system software to trigger a response when a mobile device enters or leaves the area. What is the benefit? You don’t have to remember arming and disarming your conventional alarm. It is perfect for a very busy family on daily basis.
Our system works as a conventional alarm system but is more advanced. This system will issue pre-recorded warning message to the intruder via external speakers together with disturbing siren sound , send you Push Notification to your smart phone, e-mail with attached pictures/videos or to the dedicated person or security organization so they can take action.
In order to set it up you will have to configure it on your smart phone and our CCTV/Alarm server, another way to say is to draw a virtual border around your property so the system will recognize weather your mobile (you) is in or out of your property. We will provide instructions together with the system.
USER SOFTWARE INTERFACE
Cameras and Clips:
- The initial view shows live views on the left, and a list of clips on the right and time line below.
- Choose from equal video window sizes or one larger than the others
- When you size the main window, the video images size with you.
- Click on a camera view or clip to open it.
- Use your mouse wheel to digitally zoom in and out.
- A status bar at the bottom lets you know what Blue Iris is doing, and provides help when you pass the cursor over windows and controls.
- PTZ (Pan Tilt and Zoom) controls are supported for some IP cameras
- Organize your clips into folders, and automatically archive them to the web, or put them into storage.
The Clip Viewer:
- There are controls for playback and stepping frame by frame. A position slider allows random access to any point in the video and a timeline view is available.
- Digital Zoom and Pan functionality
- Control the speed of playback (audio as well as video) and the audio volume.
- Use the original software DVR file format to record to and playback video from the same file simultaneously.
- Mark starting and ending points for playback, trimming, or video export.
Besides the built in mobile web site that our CCTV/Alarm comes with (web server), we also have mobile apps so you can bring your security system with you, anywhere! Our applications are available on Android and iOS. The features include, but are not limited to:
- Manage multiple installations.
- Control the traffic signal icon, schedule and profile selection.
- Receive push alerts when a camera is triggered or there is a critical status message.
- Fast H.264 streaming.
- Control PTZ, IR and more for any camera that’s also controllable at the NVR Server.
- Listen to and talk to any camera that’s also supported at the NVR.
- Navigate cameras by tapping and swiping.
- Review recordings as stored on our NVR Server, up to 64x speed.
- Selectively delete recordings from the NVR Server.
- Remote control DIO output signals on compatible devices
VIDEO SECURITY FEATURES
- Use motion or audio sensing to trigger recording, or record continuously or periodically.
- Overlay the current date/time as well as a logo or other information.
- Optionally record audio.
- Use a timer to determine when the system is armed.
- Images may be captured as either JPEG images, MPEG clips or Windows Media clips.
- Receive alerts via loudspeaker, email, instant message, voice phone call (with automatic redial), or external program/script.
- All passwords are stored encrypted.
- Built-in web server enables you to bring your NVR with you anywhere!
- Remotely connect to your NVR from anywhere in the world, from any web enabled device.
- Desktop and mobile viewing.
- View live cameras, recorded clips and alerts.
- User authentication with permission based viewing.
- Automatically adjusts if IP changes.
- Detailed log.
- Use software powerful digital Zoom and Pan functionality remotely!
- Access PTZ presets easily
- Simultaneously use up to 64 video cameras*
- Use generic cards with Direct-show drivers, or better.
- Overlay text, timestamps, and alpha-blended graphics.
- The highly-efficient NVR VMS file format allows time-slip viewing.
- DirectX integration provides smooth digital scaling.
- Direct-show integration provides optimal capture performance.
- Windows Media technologies integration (full version) allows capture into WMV format and Windows Media web-casting.
- Multi threaded, optimized and rigorously tested code for optimal performance.
- Geo-fencing: set/disable features, alerts, etc. when devices enter/exit perimeter.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to pre-configuration we will contact you and ask to provide us with your LAN details. Therefore estimated waiting time for delivery will be approx 10-12 working days.
Any borrowed tools and cables will be collected within 30days from delivery date. Some of the pictures on this page have presentational purpose and might be different from the actual product.