This 1x door electronic access system comes supplied and installed in your business by our professional team
|Pay full price||£780|
Deposit is for securing installation date and the first stage of the installation. The remainder of the balance can be paid on the day of installation with Debit/Credit Card or PayPal.
With efficiency and security very much in all our minds these days, many of our customers are absolutely dependent on their Access System. The expense and inconvenience of lost keys and unrestricted areas is unthinkable! Control the way employees, customers and visitors move around your premises. Control access on your terms.
This electronic door lock system is perfect to secure your busy office or storage room. This system has a holding power of 272kg ! Is made of high quality vandal proof materials and components. Flexibility allow you to use your old mechanical key lock if required. This system is a great addition for any busy workplace.
ENTRY KEYPAD VVK401-E
The VVK401-E is a two relay multifunction standalone access control keypad suitable for either indoor or outdoor use. It is housed in a strong, sturdy and vandal resistant Zinc Alloy electroplated case. The electronics are fully potted making it extremely weather resistant and conforming to IP66.
It supports up to 1100 users in a Card, PIN, or a Card + PIN option. The inbuilt card reader supports 125KHZ EM frequency card or key fob, and the Pin length is 4-6 digits. Both relays can operate in Pulse Mode (suitable for access control) or Toggle Mode (suitable for arming/disarming alarms, switching lights, machines....etc)
The VVK401-E has many extra features including block enrollment, anti-tamper alarm & backlit keypad
buttons. These features make the VVK401-E an ideal choice for door access not only for small shops and domestic households but also for commercial and industrial applications such as factories, warehouses, laboratories, banks and prisons
- Weather resistant to IP66
- Strong Zinc Alloy Electroplated anti-vandal case – Vandal resistant
- Backlit Keypad buttons
- Multi-color LED status display
- Two Programmable Relay Outputs
- Relay 1: Up to 1000 Pin & Card holders, Relay2: up to 100 Pin & Card holders
- Card Block enrollment
- Integrated Alarm Buzzer & Output
- Low power consumption (55mA)
- Anti-Tamper Alarm
- Latch Mode/Toggle Mode
- Relay 2 Can Support Door Bell Feature
ELECTRIC MAGNETIC DOOR LOCK
Our magnetic door locks meet the demands of security professionals, and the most rigorous building and fire life safety codes in the world. With no moving parts to bind or wear out, the Security Door Controls electromagnetic door lock provides positive, instantaneous release, whether caused by a signal from the fire command center, remote control or access control.
- Made from aluminum alloy, it is solid and durable, has long service life.
- Reliable holding force up to 600 lbs / 272kg
- Suitable for: wooden door, glass door, metal door, fireproof door, etc
- With stable performance and low power consumption.
- Durable and silence operation
- Cosmeticize anodized aluminium casing
- Anti-tamper jam nuts
- Waterproof, antirust treatment, chrome plated, safe to use.
- No residual magnetism after power failure.
This proximity card is the industry choice for a cost-effective solution to proximity access control, with universal compatibility. The proximity card provides durable packaging and consistent read range.
- Offers universal compatibility with all HID proximity card readers.
- Provides durable packaging and con-sistent read range.
- Provides an external number for easy identification and access control.
- Wiegand (26-bit) output
- 125-kHz Proximity protocols supported
The Key Fob for access control offering a convenient, pocket size device. The proximity card keyfob easily attaches to a key ring, badge clip or lanyard. The Proximity Key Fob is built to with-stand harsh operating environments or handling.
- Small enough to fit on a key ring.
- Pre-programmed with unique 10-digit ID number in each keyfob (This RFID card is read only and not rewritable.)
- Made of durable PVC
- Operation Frequency: 125KHz
- Size: 42 x 30 x 3 mm
VVSEC access control power supplies have been developed specifically to support access controls and electric locking hardware. The circuitry design is ideal for the inductive loads generated by access control hardware for high performance and longevity. The modular design is built around several different control modules to meet the most demanding component interface and control logic requirements.
- Set NC / NO outputs, can control various types of electric locks
- Automatic protection function for dangerous situation: overload / over voltage / short circuit
- Protection mechanism: power may be temporarily disconnected or the fuse auto insured
- Compact design and light weight
- Input Voltage: AC 110 ~ 240V (worldwide voltage)
- Output Voltage: DC 12V, 3A
- Adjustable Locking Delay: 0 ~ 15sec
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 65°C
- Dimensions: approx. 120 x 95 x 38 mm / 4.7 x 3.7 x 1.5 inch
Installation time for this system is 8am – 5pm or overnight (no surcharge) 7 days a week. If you require an alternative start time, or if you are unsure of any of the information contained on this page please do not hesitate to contact us.
You will receive :
- VVK401-I digital keypad with up to 1000 user codes and/or key fobs
- Magnetic lock release with adjustable ZL brackets (Fail open, power required to lock)
- stainless steel exit button (Surface mounted)
- Emergency break glass resettable switch with protection cover
- 10x RFID proximity cards (Plain white thick 1.8mm) or blue key fobs, whichever you choose
- 12v dc power supply
- All cables, trunking, junction boxes as required
- Full installation at your premises (time of completion; 1day)
- Full configuration and training
- Free after sales support
- 2 years warranty on all equipment provided
Bristol. 0117 23 00 888 || London. 020 81 44 00 11 || Email. email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 vvsec.uk || VVSEC is a registered trading name of VUEVEX LTD. Company Registration No. 8774646 VAT 196121212