Super easy to use, CCTV has never been so easy, everyone even a little child can do this.
- PLC IP 2MP Cameras + 8CH PLC1080P NVR
- Plug & Play, Super Easy Operation
- Power Line transmission, no need for dedicated network cabling
- Transmission Speed: 200Mbps, Transmit Distance: 300m
- Stable & Anti-jamming connection, without consuming network bandwidth
- Day & Night Monitoring with IR-cut Auto Switch
- Support Android Mobile, Tablets, iPhone, iPad.
- Remote View will require Internet ADSL and Modem
What is PLC technology?
Power Line Communication (PLC) is a technology that enables sending data over existing power cables. which means, with just power cables running to an electronic device (for example) one can both power it up and at the same time control/retrieve data from it. PLC is a good solution for IP CCTV system, user can save cost and time of installing cables, it help user to easily install high definition IP camera and NVR in any places where have AC electric sockets within the same circuit.
What are the advantages of PLC Kit?
- Real Plug and Play, Super easy for installation
- Connecting the IP Camera & NVR without Network Cable
- Steadier & Anti-Jamming, without consuming network bandwidth
- Faster transmission speed (up to 200Mbps) without any video stream delay
- Support Home Plug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
- The transmission distance up to 300m
How to use this PLC kit?
- With advanced PLC technology, you can install a home or office IP CCTV system within half a day.
- Things get easier now! You only need 3 steps to have a excellent HD IP CCTV system.
- Select locations of each IP camera and NVR, close to power sockets.
- Install cameras and NVR, plug the plugs of cameras and NVR into power sockets.
- Set-up in PC, laptop and smart phone, then you can record, preview you videos any time, anywhere
- 4x PLC cameras (2 bullet, 2 dome)
- PLC NVR – 8 channel – 1080p
- 5x PLC power converter plugs
Please note; Hard Disk (HDD) is not included. You can order it from our STORAGE section.
Exactly as it say just take the camera and NVR and plugged into your power sockets and that’s it everything self configuring all IP addresses over the power lines I couldn’t believe but it’s true it does work. in total it took me 10 minutes to deploy cameras across my house and five minutes to configure remote access to my mobile!!!
I never thought it is possible to install professional security CCTV system in matter of 5 minutes simply just plugged into my power socket!! Ok maybe it’s not the cheapest toy but you save a lot on labour.
Jessica Jones –
Finally I have my eye on my children my front door and backdoor with no hassle whatsoever took my husband about 20 minutes to make it up and running. Cameras are good make good quality we have them already 6 months so far so good. I truly recommend to anyone who’s busy as I am