30days off-business hours
Thisl IP CCTV monitoring system is supplied and installed into your business by our professional team.
You can pay for this service in our online shop with Debit/Credit Card or PayPal.
Finally you can have piece of mind when your business is closed. We will look after your property and assets. Many business owners relay on conventional alarm system. But what if your alarm went off in the middle of the night, you don't know anything about it and intruder is doing what he came for...
Upon alarm activation from any camera, live images are transmitted to our remote CCTV monitoring station, via a secure internet connection, where one of the security operatives will instantly monitor the situation. The operative will review the incident and confirm the cause of alarm at your premises and act accordingly, escalating the event where necessary. Our systems are capable of broadcasting audio announcements, giving the operator the ability to deter potential threats before crime is committed.
Remotely monitored CCTV systems are the equivalent to having your own security guard on site, without the high costs. In many cases the operative is able to deter crime before it occurs however, if criminal activity this fails to deter the intruder the Police will be notified immediately followed by the nominated key holder.
The key benefits of using VVSEC CCTV Monitoring Service are:
- High specification technology
- An experienced team of CCTV Monitoring Personnel
- 24/7 Surveillance and support
- Track every move of the potential intruder
- Immediate reporting on potential threats
- Surveillance on both internal and external environments
- Permanent record of incidents and events
- Deterrent to reducing and preventing crime
- As good as having a manned security guard on site
- Online portal to see what actions were taken by the external monitoring station
- Communicate over public address speakers to deter the intruder (optional)
- Integration capabilities to streamline alongside other building services (optional)
- Bespoke services to meet each clients individual requirements also available (contact us)
HOW WE DO IT ?
- Our Engineer will install two high resolution IP network cameras in required location on your premises (cameras remain property of the VVSEC)
- Configuring your router accordingly to access cameras over secure internet connection (business broadband required-you must provide router admin credentials)
- Technicians in our monitoring station will establish connection with the cameras and configure them on our monitoring management system
Installation time for this system is 8am – 5pm or overnight (no surcharge) 7 days a week. If you require an alternative start time, or if you are unsure of any of the information contained on this page please do not hesitate to contact us.
Bristol. 0117 23 00 888 || London. 020 81 44 00 11 || Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018 vvsec.uk || VVSEC is a registered trading name of VUEVEX LTD. Company Registration No. 8774646 VAT 196121212